This week was all about revealing new looks, not just here at House Crazy, but it seems everywhere around the web.
Have a look at some of the amazing renovations that caught my eye this week…
1. The Zadge’s “Babe Cave” – an old carriage house/garage turned into a grown-up hangout spot is finally complete! Click here for more pictures and the Zadge’s colorful commentary.
2. The Armour-Stiner Octagon House’s owner recently contacted me to announce that a meticulous 2-year restoration of the Egyptian-Revival Music Room has been completed (you might recall that I profiled this stunning historic home a few months ago). Click here to read the updated post [scroll down to the very bottom of post for the most recent details].
3. Sue over at Housekaboodle did a fun piece about dollhouse makeovers into haunted houses. Check out the funny/spooky dollhouse pics here.
4. Designer Beth Chapleau’s full home renovation reveal was featured on Design Sponge – click here to read the full article. She loves white!
5. And from the HOLY SHIT files… have you ever heard of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore? Not a renovation, but newly built, the luxury hotel has its very own suspended roof-top boat complete with infinity-edge pool. Click here to read the full story and see more jaw-dropping photos.
Take a daring dip in the infinity edge pool – 55 stories up!
Last week at this time I was almost going over the edge because my blog was teetering on the brink of ruin. But this week I have been able to breathe a sigh of relief. House Crazy got a much needed tune-up and face-lift so she runs better than ever now.
If anyone needs a highly skilled tech gal who specializes in WordPress blogs – I can put you in touch with a fantastic professional!
Check back in this weekend because I will be featuring another notorious haunted/crime scene house!